Sonophoresis - the aim of this procedure is the introduction of active substances (medicinal, cosmetic) into the deeper layers of the epidermis. These substances (vitamins, peptides) by manual injection, i.e.
Massage only penetrate to a small extent. On the other hand when pressed using ultrasounds, they cross the barrier which is lipid coat and the cell membranes penetrating into the living layers of the epidermis. Sonophoresis causing a micro-massage improves blood circulation in the skin and the regeneration of damaged tissues.
- Lightens discolorations and stains
- Oxygenates and moisturizes the skin
- Enhances ion exchange, increases the production of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid
- Prepares the skin for further cosmetic treatments
- Rejuvenates the skin by deep micro-massage
- Accelerates the penetration of active cosmetics into the skin
- Improves the structure of scars
- Ultrasonic vibration and its thermal effect on the muscles constantly activates the skin, thus eliminating wrinkles and firming muscles
- Dilated capillaries
- Aging skin, inflexible etc.
- Cancer and after their surgical removal
- Heart failure
- Serious patient condition
- Presence in the tissues of metallic foreign bodies (pacemakers, braces, etc.)
- Vegetative neurosis to significant degree